Obituaries » Ellen Mae Pietropuala
Ellen Mae Pietropuala, 67, of Rustburg, Virginia, passed away on Saturday, October 22, 2022. Ellen was the daughter of the late Ralph Thomas Pietropuala Sr and Delores Woodington Conn however she was raised by the late Walter Thompson Bedwell and Etta Wurst Bedwell who she considered her parents. In addition to her parents, Ellen is also predeceased by seven siblings: Ellen Wanning, Jackie Wolf, Jimmy Dix, Donna Pietropuala, Tracey Crowe, Ree Grossmer, and Shirley Crowe.
Ellen is survived by her loving husband Stephen Daniel Baldwin of Rustburg, Virginia. In addition to her husband she is also survived by her children: Amy Marie Mahan, Wayne Scott Barlow Jr., and Benjamin Joseph Barlow (Megan); grandchildren: Alexander Lee Mahan and Wayne Scott Barlow III “Trey”; siblings: Alice Pipkin (Ray), Joyce Lucas, Don Baccardo, Kathyann Hutchinson, Teri Wall (Gary), Ralph Pietropuala Jr (Linda), Margaret Snyder (David), Robert Pietropuala (Devin), Mary Daisey, Jeanette Pietropuala, Stephen Pietropuala, Frannie Magee-Stoudt (Scott), and James Magee IV (Beth); and many other loving family and friends.
Ellen will be missed greatly by her family who will cherish the sweet memories of their loved one.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Ellen's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021