Obituaries » Eloise Berkley Phillips
Eloise Berkley Phillips
Eloise Berkley Phillips, 91, of Forest passed away Thursday, September 29, 2022 at her residence. She was the wife of the late Carlton Phillips for 48 years.
Born in Charlotte County, Virginia on May 25, 1931 she was a daughter of the late George Berkley, Sr. and Pearl Berkley.
She is survived by two sons, David Phillips and wife Sandra and George Phillips and his wife Denise: four grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
A graveside service service will be conducted 2:00 pm Monday, October 3, 2022 at Wesleybury United Methodist Church with Pastor Mark Tinsley officiating.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Eloise's life with a short message, photo or video!
Eloise does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.