Obituaries » Estelle Hogan Holloran
Estelle Hogan Holloran, 92, of Lynchburg passed away Thursday, February 3, 2022. She was the wife of the late Orrin Keith “O.K.” Holloran, Sr.
Estelle was born in Catawba, Virginia on June 11, 1929, a daughter of the late Herman L. Hogan, Sr. and Vera Carroll Hogan. Estelle was retired from the Chapstick Company in Lynchburg and was a member of Eastbrook Baptist Church.
She is survived by her daughter Deborah Hawkins, three grandchildren; special grandson Gary Childress (Krista), Farrah Beeson (Jason), and Laura Childress, three great-grandchildren; Kacie Beeson, McKenzie Beeson, and Noah Beeson, sister-in-law Betty Roupe, and a special friend Shirley Hight.
In addition to her husband and parents, she was preceded in death a daughter Lynda Mizell, three brothers: Herman Hogan, Jr., Carlton Hogan, and Dan Hogan, and a sister Elaine H. Allen.
The family will receive friends one hour prior to the service from 1:00 p.m. until 2:00 p.m. Tuesday, February 8, 2022, at Tharp Funeral Home Lynchburg.
A Celebration of Estelle’s Life will be held at 2:00 p.m. Tuesday, February 8, 2022, in the chapel of Tharp Funeral Home Lynchburg with Pastor Curtis Walkup officiating. Interment will follow at Fort Hill Memorial Park.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Estelle's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021