Obituaries » Esther Edward-Anderson
Esther Edward – Anderson was born on May 9, 1971, at Fond Assau Babonneau, in the beautiful island of St. Lucia. She was the first child born to Judith and Patrick Edward.
Esther was introduced to Christ at an early age and was a member of the Mount Zion Church of God.
At the age of 25, she gave birth to a beautiful daughter and only child.
She later moved to the United States of America where she met and married, Mr. William Anderson. She was a devoted wife, mother, daughter, sister, and aunt. She enjoyed spending time with her family, traveling, shopping, listening and dancing to country music.
Esther was called to eternal rest on July 30, 2021, after a long battle with cancer. She was a true fighter. She will be missed by all who knew her.
Esther who was affectionately known as Tata, leaves to cherish her memory, her loving daughter – Yanita William; father – Patrick Edward; husband – William Anderson; sisters – Theresa, Delia, Cheryl, Leah and Siana; brothers – Jeremiah, Amerson and Hyacinth; many nieces and nephews and a host of beloved relatives and friends, special mention of Joyce and Francillia, your choice.
A Celebration of Esther’s life will be held at 2 p.m. on Saturday, August 7, 2021 at Tharp Funeral Lynchburg, Chapel. The family will receive friends one hour prior to the service.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
A Celebration of Esther's life will be held at 2 p.m. on Saturday, August 7, 2021 at Tharp Funeral Lynchburg, Chapel. The family will receive friends one hour prior to the service.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Esther's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021