Obituaries » Eugene L. White
Eugene L. White, 82, of Coleman Falls, VA, passed away Saturday, December 11, 2021.
He was preceded in death by his parents Richard L. and Charlotte S. White, and a son Eric L. White.
He leaves to cherish his memory; four children, Angela, Teresa, Terrance, Roland (Dorothy); three grandchildren, Derrick, Frances, and Terrance II; and a host of other relatives and friends.
Eugene enjoyed talking and playing the lottery at the Apple Mart on Boonsboro Rd. He enjoyed helping people that had problems with their vehicles. He was truly a people person and enjoyed everyone’s company.
A memorial service will be held on Friday, December 17, 2021 at 1:00 PM at Tharp Funeral Home.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Eugene L.'s life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021