Obituaries » Frances Coleman
Frances Scruggs Coleman passed away Friday July 1, 2022 at Lynchburg General Hospital.
She was the daughter of the late Algie and Rodney Scruggs. She was predeceased in death by her brother James Rodney Scruggs.
She is survived by her daughter Belinda Carol Overstreet; son-in-law Johnny Osborne; two grandsons Travis Garland Osborne (Shaniqua) and Burgess Alexander Osborne; one great grandson, Gabriel Norman Osborne of Delaware; sister Beatrice Arrington; other friends and relatives; and her beloved Cindy, whom she more than cherished
Upon her request, there will be no visitation
Donations, please consider Campbell County Rescue or the Lynchburg Humane Society
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Frances's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021