Obituaries » Frances Fleshman
Frances Fleshman, 75, of Lynchburg, VA departed her life on May 4, 2021 at Lynchburg General Hospital. She was born October 12, 1945 to the late Joe Jones and the late Grace Beasley Penn.
She was preceded in death by her son Dante Fleshman. She leaves behind 3 children; Demone (Darlene), Justine Haythe, both of Madison Heights, VA, and Alexis Fleshman of Baltimore, MD; 4 sisters Queen Jackson (James), Joann Holmes (Winthrop), Helen Harris, Virginia Sanchez (Gaspar); one brother Milton Penn; 8 grandchildren: Ashley Haythe, Travis Haythe, Brittany Haythe, Shantre Word, Micah Fleshman, Desmond Haythe, Dante Jr. and Tenaejah Fleshman; and one great-grandchild Segan Word. She is also survived by a host of nieces, nephews, and loving friends
Frances was baptized as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses in 1978 and served him for 43 years. She enjoyed telling others about God’s Kingdom which will rid the earth of all mandkinds problems and about the resurrection hope. Whenever any one needed help she was always there to lend a hand.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Frances's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021