Obituaries » Frances Irene Dolan Bryant
Share your Memorial with Family & Friends
Frances Irene Dolan Bryant, 93, of Madison Heights, Virginia, passed away on Thursday, January 20th, 2022. Francis was born in Nelson County on May 10th, 1928, to the late Clifford P. Dolan and Carrie Stinson Dolan.
Frances is survived by her sister, Eva D. Brooks and husband, Lyle; a special cousin, Helen L. Bates; a nephew, Robbie Ore and wife, Shelly; along with numerous nieces and nephews and her special friend and companion, Baby, her dog that brought her so much joy.
In addition to her husband and parents, Frances is preceded in death by her brothers: James “Lightfoot” Dolan, Percy Dolan, Charlie Dolan, Bernard Dolan, Doris Dolan, and Aylette Dolan; and her sisters: Ruby Dolan, Sadie D. Tharpe, and Hazel D. Brooks. Along with numerous nieces and nephews.
The family will receive friends on Tuesday, January 25th, 2022, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Tharp Funeral Home, Madison Heights. A funeral service will be held on Wednesday, January 26th, 2022, at 2 p.m. at Tharp Funeral Home, Madison Heights. Interment will take place at Briarwood Memorial Gardens following the service.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Madison Heights, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit obituaries.tharpfuneralhome.com.
Celebrate Frances's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021