Obituaries » Francine B. Tyree
Francine B. Tyree
Francine Brasachio Tyree, 59, of Rustburg passed away Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at Lynchburg General Hospital. She was the wife of Edward Tyree.
Born in New York on December 17, 1962 she was a daughter of the late Frank Brasachio and Helen Brasachio.
In addition to her husband she is survived by her children Kim Scott (Marquis) of Rustburg, Tina McDaniel of Brookneal, Abigail Tyree of Rustburg, Crystal Tyree and Edward Tyree, Jr. both of Madison Heights; a brother, Frank Brasachio; and eight grandchildren, Samya, Sienna, Jayla, Aiden, Stanley, Madi, Ian and Ivan.
A graveside service will be conducted 11:00 am Friday, December 9, 2022 at Presbyterian Cemetery. Family will receive friends from 6:00 until 8:00 Thursday, December 8, 2022 at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg.
Family and friends are invited after the graveside to come to the Moose Lodge 715 on Lakeside drive to gather with family for lunch and fellowship.
In lieu of flowers please consider helping families with funeral expenses at https://fundafamily.com/Donation.aspx?M=21828&C=51220
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Francine's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.