Obituaries » Gary Lee Leffel
It is with great sadness that the family of Gary Lee Leffel, 67, of Madison Heights, announce his passing. He was a dedicated husband to the late Mary Key Leffel, and a wonderful father, and friend.
He was born on August 11, 1955, a son of the late Harold and Yvonne Leffel.
Gary served his country in the United States Navy, was a machine operator for Glad Manufacturing until his retirement.
He is survived by his daughters, Rebecca Kruse (Fritz) and Tara Leffel (Tiffani) and their son Dominic, brothers, Randy Leffel (Janet) and Terry Leffel, along with his devoted pets, Sheba, Harley and Spotty.
A private family service will be conducted.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Madison Heights, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Gary Lee's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021