Obituaries » Gene C. Perdue
Gene C. Perdue, 79, of Monroe, passed away on Tuesday, April 26, 2022.
He was born on February 13, 1943, to Jacqueline Leonard in High Point, NC.
Gene is survived by his wife of 14 years, Cynthia Perdue; three children, Tracy Rall (Steve) of Delaware, Kenny Perdue (Wendy) and Sherry Adams (George) of Newport News, VA; also surviving are eight grandchildren and one great-granddaughter. He was preceded in death by his mother, Jacqueline and a grandson, Seth.
He enjoyed numerous good friends, fishing, and hunting and teasing his grandchildren.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Gene C.'s life with a short message, photo or video!
Gene C. does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021