Obituaries » George Edward Christian
George Edward Christian, 78, of Madison Heights, VA, died Friday, July 29, 2022. He is preceded in death by his parents, Bucker Braxton and Lillian Christian; sisters, Dorothy Garland, Mary Christian, Rosa Lee Sandidge; daughter, Terry Sandidge and son, Darrell Sandidge.
He is survived by his sons, George Sandidge, Jackie Sandidge, Robert Jackson; daughters, Debbie Sandidge, Cheryl Sandidge and Arlene Callands; nine grandchildren; 16 great-grandchildren and 18 nieces and nephews.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate George's life with a short message, photo or video!
George does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021