Obituaries » Glen Edward Manseau
Glen Edward Manseau, 76, of Roanoke, passed away on Saturday, November 6, 2021 at his residence. He was born in Norfolk, VA to the late James Tanas Manseau and Margaret Blessard Manseau.
Glen was a huge football fan and his favorite team was the Pittsburgh Steelers. He also loved playing golf and watching hockey and baseball games. One of his favorite things to do was go out to lunch and to the movies with friends and he loved to travel. He loved his family dearly and will be greatly missed by all of them.
He is survived by his three daughters, Angela Manseau Li, Wendy Manseau and Marsha Manseau; eight grandchildren, Michael “Drew”, Heather “Laurel”, Kayla, Mercede ”Cede”, Shea, Christian, Andrew “Drew” and Logan; four great-grandchildren, Harrison, Langston, Abbigayle and Jace; his brother, Tanas Manseau and wife, Pam; and two nephews, Lance and Robbie.
A Celebration of Life service will be held on Saturday, December 4, 2021 at Fishburne Mansion in Roanoke, VA from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm. Family and friends who wish to respectfully honor him are welcome to attend.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory in Roanoke is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Glen's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021