Obituaries » Haley Madison Henson
Haley Madison Henson, 24, of Roanoke Virginia, was sadly called home on Tuesday, August 24, 2021.
She was predeceased by her grandparents- Kenneth Rodgers and Lois Chitwood. Haley was born in Roanoke, VA. on February 17, 1997. She was the amazing daughter of Melanie Rodgers Henson and James Bradley Henson (Yoli). In addition to her parents, she is survived by many sisters and brothers: Casey Hurd (Nicholas), Megan Ragland, Bradlee Henson, Ryan Leonard, Adrianna Henson, James Henson, and Brooklyn Hoyer. Nieces: Kirra Wilkerson and Kaylani Caldwell. Nephew: Colson Caldwell. Uncles: Kent Henson (Angela), Nathan Chitwood (Vera), KB Rodgers (Sarah) and Scott Hampton. Grandparents: Shirley Henson, Fay Rodgers, and Joe Chitwood. Special Friend: Ian Cliff. Along with many other loving family members and close friends.
Haley was a bright, fun, creative, caring, and loving person. She was always smiling and could make anyone laugh. She had a heart of gold and was incredibly beautiful inside and out.
A memorial service will be held for her on Saturday, September 11, 2021, at 11am at Emmanuel Wesleyan Church at 402 Hershberger Road Roanoke, VA. 24012. Interment will follow at Glade Creek Cemetery at 3148 Webster Road Blue Ridge, VA. 24064.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Roanoke, is assisting the family. To send condolences online visit obituaries.tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Haley's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021