Obituaries » Hannah Reese Garlow
Hannah Reese Garlow, age 1, left the bounds of earth and slipped into the arms of our Heavenly Father on Friday, November 5, 2021. She was greeted at the gates of Heaven by her beloved Grammy, Jan Dougan, who preceded her in death late last year.
She was born on Tuesday, August 11, 2020, to Adam Wayne Garlow and Kathleen “Katie” Dougan Garlow.
Surviving along with her parents, Adam and Katie are big sister, Harper Grace Garlow of Forest; Grandpa, Jim Dougan of Centennial, CO; Mamaw, Diana Sue “Susie” Manning Fritz (Papaw Bill) of Crab Orchard, WV; Great-Grandma, N’Vonne Garlow of Beckley, WV; Granddaddy, Kevin Garlow (Nana Carla) of Fayetteville, WV and numerous aunts, uncles, cousins, and other family.
A Funeral service will be held on Thursday, November 11, 2021 at Passion Community Church located at 512 Breezewood Drive Lynchburg, Virginia 24502 with the Pastor Mike Kirby officiating. Visitation will begin at 5pm and the service will begin at 6pm.
In lieu of flowers, please consider a donation to the University of Virginia Children’s Hospital, specifically for Pediatric Immunology Research. Details for contributions are as follows: The link to give is: supportuvachildrens.org. Please include “Hannah Garlow” in the “In Memory of” box. In designation, select UVA Children’s Annual Fund.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
A Funeral service will be held on Thursday, November 11, 2021 at Passion Community Church located at 512 Breezewood Drive Lynchburg, Virginia 24502 with the Pastor Mike Kirby officiating.
Visitation will begin at 5pm and the service will begin at 6pm.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Hannah's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021