Obituaries » Harold T. Crouch, Sr.
Harold T. Crouch, Sr.
Harold T. Crouch, Sr., 91, of Lynchburg, passed away Thursday, February 2, 2023, at Lynchburg General Hospital. He was preceded in death by his wife, Barbara W. Crouch.
Harold is survived by his son, Harold “Tom” Crouch, Jr., and his wife, Tomacine; a grandson, Zachary T. Crouch and his wife, Becca Anne; a great-grandson, Nate, a great-granddaughter, Maddy; and many other relatives and friends.
Harold proudly served our country as machinist in the Navy during the Korean War. When he returned from the military, he worked for Babcock and Wilcox, and upon retiring he went on to teach at CVCC.
A visitation will be held on Thursday, February 9, 2023, from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg.
In lieu of flowers, the family would ask for memorial contributions to be made to the Lynchburg Humane Society.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Harold's life with a short message, photo or video!
Harold does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.