Obituaries » Hazel Estelle Nicholson Bostic
Hazel Estelle Nicholson Bostic
Hazel Estelle Nicholson Bostic, 90, of Bedford passed away on Saturday, April 15, 2023 surrounded by her family. She was born in Madison County, VA on June 27, 1932. She had a love for the outdoors, especially her flowers and gardening.
She is survived by her children, Bonnie Sue Hawkins, Shirley Ann Bostic, Patsy Blackwell, Gerald Wayne Nicholson, Lee Jordan; four grandchildren and three great grandchildren; brother, Charles Nicholson. She was preceded in death by her parents, Nelson Nicholson and Claudie Frances Nicholson and son, Robert Michael Jordan, Lee Jordan; daughter, Lola Jordan; and brother, Murphy Nicholson.
There will be no services at this time.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Hazel's life with a short message, photo or video!
Hazel does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.