Obituaries » Henry J. Gladkowski, Jr.
On Tuesday December 21st, 2021, Henry Joseph Gladkowski Jr., known to his friends and family as Hank, was called to heaven. He died of natural causes peacefully in his home at the age of 69.
Henry J. Gladkowski Jr. was born August 30th, 1952 in Buffalo NY, to father Henry Sr. and mother Florence. He is survived by his wife Bernice Gladkowski (McKinney), daughters Stacy Salamone and Tracy McNally, son Alex Gladkowski, and sisters Lucille Buchwald and Carol Maul. He was the proud Grandfather of Summer Durkin, Serena Salamone, Giovanni Salamone, Isabella and Ryan McNally, and Vicenzo and Marco Salamone.
Hank loved his country and enjoyed the freedoms granted to Americans. He had a jovial sense of humor and was always ready for an adventure. He will be dearly missed by his family and friends. Memorial services dates are still to be determined, but will be held in both Roanoke, VA and Buffalo, NY for all those who wish to pay last respects.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory Bedford is assisting the family. To send online condolences please visit obituaries.tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Henry's life with a short message, photo or video!
Henry does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021