Obituaries » Henry William Smith
Henry William Smith, 70, born in Lynchburg, Va., passed away on June 29, 2021. He was a long-time resident of Culpepper VA. Henry is survived by his daughter, Melinda Victoria Smith; three grandchildren, two sisters, Margaret Evans of Prospect, Va., Nancy Smith of Lynchburg, Va., one brother, Freddie Smith (Linda) of Lynchburg, Va.; sister in-law, Shelby Smith of Lynchburg, Va; and a host of nieces, nephews, and cousin. A memorial service will be announced at a later date. Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Henry's life with a short message, photo or video!
Henry does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021