Obituaries » Herbert Lewis Farrow
Herbert Lewis Farrow
Herbert Lewis Farrow, a military veteran, 71, of Lynchburg, passed away on October 11, 2022, at VCU hospital.
He was the son of the late Stephen Sr. and Rebecca Farrow.
He worked several years at Consumers Dornin-Adams Inc. sheet metal fabricating and roofing company.
He leaves to celebrate his life one sister Reverend Evelyn Mitchell, three brothers, twin Hubert Farrow, Stephen Farrow Jr. (Jean) and Howard Farrow along with a host of nieces, nephews, friends, and special friend Sherry Campbell.
In lieu of flowers, please make a contribution in Herbert’s name to Tharp Funeral Home and Crematory.
The family wishes to thank you at this time for your prayers and words of comfort in the homegoing of our loved one.
I’ve lived, I’ve laughed, and I’ve loved
But now it’s time to say goodbye
Remember me as you wish
But I have gone on up to that place on high
I know your hearts are heavy, but remember this if you will
We shared times good, bad and indifferent
But now I am at peace, no more heartache and pain will I feel
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
To contribute towards Herbert’s funeral arrangements, please click here.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Herbert Lewis's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.