Obituaries » Inez Carolina Owen Tolley
Inez Carolina Owen Tolley, 94, of Bedford, died on Wednesday, March 9, 2022, at Heritage Green in Lynchburg, VA. She was preceded in death by her three sons Tony, James, and David Johnson; her husband, James Wyatt Tolley, Jr.; three sisters, and four brothers.
She was born Monday, May 16, 1927, in Halifax, VA. She had a love for quilting, gardening and camping. She retired from Simplematic Automation after 25 years as secretary and treasurer.
She is survived by her daughter-in-law, Judy Johnson; four grandchildren, Sherry, Mike, Denise, and Don; her nephew, Thomas Reams (Isla); her adopted family- Whit and Abbey Gail Johnston and their children, her favorite companion, Cleo and other numerous family members.
A graveside service will be held at 11 a.m. on Thursday, March 17, 2022, at Fort Hill Memorial Park, with Pastor Steve “Jack” Turner officiating. The family will receive friends from 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, March 16, 2022, at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg, VA.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Inez Carolina Owen's life with a short message, photo or video!
Inez Carolina Owen does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021