Obituaries » Jack Brine Hall
Jack Brine Hall
Jack Brine Hall, 61, of Lynchburg passed away Thursday, December 29, 2022.
Jack was born March 30, 1961, in Pittsylvania County, Virginia, a son of the late James Calvin Hall, Sr. and Eva Slayton Hall of Lynchburg. Jack was a professional electrician by trade and was a member of Staunton Baptist Church in Long Island.
In addition to his mother, he is survived by two brothers: James C. Hall, Jr., and Reginald L. Hall both of Lynchburg, four sisters: Mary Beard of Jackson, TN, Cathy J. Halloway of Lynchburg, Teresa R. Hall of Lynchburg, and Nickole Dean of Madison Heights, a daughter Deidra H. Broadnax of Forest, one grandson, one granddaughter, two devoted nieces Carla Hall and Tiana Hall, and a host of loving aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins, and friends.
The family will hold a private memorial service at a later date.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Jack Brine's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.