Obituaries » Jacob Allen Jordan
Share your Memorial with Family & Friends
Jacob Allen Jordan, 25, of Lynchburg, passed away Saturday, August 20, 2022, at his residence.
Jacob was born Sunday, February 16, 1997, in Lynchburg a son of Gregory Jordan and Sherry Jordan.
He was preceded in death by his grandfathers, Kenneth Jordan and Harold Sturgill.
In addition to his parents and step-father, David Johnson, he is survived by his siblings, Eden Jordan and Joshua Jordan; and his grandmothers, Renate Sturgill and Joyce Tuck.
The family will receive friends from 6:00 until 8:00 pm Thursday, August 25, 2022 at Tharp Funeral Home Lynchburg Chapel.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Celebrate Jacob Allen's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021