Obituaries » Jacquelyn Miles “Jackie” Blake
Jacquelyn Miles “Jackie” Blake, 72, passed away on October 31, 2021, in Danville, Virginia. Jacquelyn was born in Lynchburg, Virginia on March 3, 1949, to Evelyn and Jessie Miles.
In addition to her parents, she is predeceased by good friend, Sue Douthat.
She is survived by her son, Matthew Blake (Michelle); sister, Carolyn Stanley; friends, Cheryl Crouch, Helen Snow, and Carole Marcom; and beloved canine granddaughter, Cassie.
In lieu of flowers, please make memorial contributions to Friends of Campbell County Animal Control (FOAC) – 1400 Edley Pl. Lynchburg, VA 24502
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Jacquelyn Miles “Jackie”'s life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021