Obituaries » James Medinger
James Medinger, 79, of Forest, passed away Tuesday, October 25, 2021. He was the husband of Karen Medinger for 60 years.
Born in Wisconsin on March 24, 1942, he was a son of the late Joseph and Adeline Medinger.
James proudly served in the U.S. Army. He was a devoted husband, father and grandfather who enjoyed spending time with his family.
He enjoyed golf, birdwatching and cheering on the Green Bay Packers.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by his children, Scott Medinger (Lisa), Tamela Medinger, and Bret Medinger.; brother, Harold Medinger sister, Audry Bowles, grandchildren, Jacob Medinger, Danielle Medinger Hanks, Sawyer Bruggink, and Cole Bruggink.
James was preceded in death by his brother, Emery Medinger.
A memorial service will be held at 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 28, 2021, at Love and Truth Community Church with Reverend Fred Williams officiating.
In lieu of flowers please consider a donation to Saint Jude Children’s Research Hospital at stjude.org/donate.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate James's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021