Obituaries » Jane Rega Brunett
Jane Brunett, age 77, of Forest, died peacefully at her home on October 8, 2022. She was the beloved wife of the late Robert Paul Brunett.
Jane was born in Queens, New York on August 24, 1945. She was the daughter of the late Frederick Louis Rega and the late Adeline Gehrig Ford. In addition to her loving husband and her parents, she was preceded in death by her sister, Lois Angela Rega.
Jane is survived by her stepmother, Paula Patricia Rega, her sister, Evelyn Maguire, her stepbrother, George Ford, her daughter, Kimberly Brunett Williams, her son, Paul Robert Brunett, and her eight grandchildren.
Jane will be remembered by her warm smile, loving spirit and heart for Jesus. She was kind to everyone she encountered, and made people feel special. Jane had a big heart for her family and dear friends. Her love for the outdoors took her hiking all over the Blue Ridge Mountains. She will be missed by all who had the privilege of knowing her.
A service will be held at Tharp Funeral Home in Lynchburg on Tuesday, October 18, 2022, at 12:30 PM. The family will receive friends one hour prior. Interment will be held at Virginia Memorial Park.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Jane's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021