Obituaries » Janet Beatrice (Davis) Gordon
Janet Gordon passed peacefully from this world on April 20th, 2022. She is survived by her three children; Rebecca Garcia Bravo (Antolin), Karen Plante (Jeff), and Donald W. Gordon, Jr.. Her grandchildren; Fatima and Jamal Al-Maliki, Kayla Sowers, Andres Garcia Bravo, and Meghan Plante. And her siblings; Linda Altice, Patty Davis, and Jimmy Davis. Several nieces and nephews; Brenda Altice, Donna Oliver, Roger Lee and BJ Gordon, and Kenny Davis. She was predeceased by her husband, Donald Gordon Sr..
Should you wish to send flowers, please direct them to Rebecca Garcia Bravo.
The family is being assisted by Tharp Funeral Home in Roanoke.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Janet's life with a short message, photo or video!
Janet does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021