Obituaries » Jasiah Derrion Davis
Jasiah Derrion Davis, 11, of Amherst passed away December 27, 2022 in Nelson County. He was the son of Tasheika Davis and Jeffery Doubt.
Born in Lynchburg at Virginia Baptist Hospital on May 2, 2011, he was a 6th grader at Amherst Middle School. Jasiah loved to play video games, dance, and draw. He had a bond with his brothers and sisters. He was helpful and loved to help out. He also had a very special bond with his grandmother.
In addition to his parents he is survived by seven siblings, Dynetnanna Carter, Deandrea Carter, Neveah Smith, Sariya Davis, Jaicari Doubt, JaiHonna Doubt, and Jaichaun Doubt.
A funeral service will be conducted 11:00 am Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg. Burial will follow in Forest Hill Cemetery. Family will recieve friends from 6:00 until 8:00 Monday, January 16, 2023 at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg.
In lieu of flowers, please consider making donations towards funeral costs at https://fundafamily.com/Donation.aspx?M=21828&C=51415
Burial Date January 17, 2023
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Jasiah Derrion's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021