Obituaries » Jean Foster Davidson
Jean Davidson, 90, of Lynchburg, passed away Thursday, August 19, 2021. She was the wife of the late Calvin Davidson.
Born in Lynchburg on May 10, 1931, she was the daughter of the late Raymond Frederick Foster and the late Inez Bolton Foster.
Jean was a lifelong resident of Lynchburg. She was employed at Brown Morrison for 40 years. Later she worked for Classroom Connections and Lynchburg Office Products.
Jean is survived by two sons, Fred and Kevin Davidson; two grandchildren, Ryan Davidson and Kristen Forneris; five great-grandchildren; and other relatives including Cindy Linn of Lynchburg.
A private memorial service will be held at the Old City Cemetery Scattering Garden. The family will receive friends at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg, on Saturday, September 18, 2021 from 2 to 3 p.m.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Jean Foster's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021