Obituaries » Jeffrey Allan Farley
Jeffrey Allan Farley, 60, of Lowesville, VA passed away peacefully on March 5, 2022, surrounded by his loving family. Born on June 22, 1961 in Mariemont, OH, Jeff was a son of the late James Ray Farley, Sr. and predeceased by his sister-in-law Deborah Farley. He is survived by his mother Retha Mae Farley of Amelia, OH, sister Judy Moore (Jerry), and brother James Ray Farley, Jr.
Jeff leaves behind his devoted wife Amy Farley and adult children Jessica (Katie) Farley of Dayton, OH and Connor Chaffin Farley of Verona, VA.
Jeffrey received both his Bachelor of Science in Economics at Northern Kentucky University and Master of Arts in Industrial Relations degree from the University of Cincinnati. During the course of his distinguished 30-year career, Mr. Farley was a college vice president and director of human resources, among other professional milestone accomplishments.
Aside from his interests in education and economics, Jeff was an avid history and railroad buff, an animal lover, and a connoisseur of fine bourbon.
A celebration of Jeffrey’s life is planned for Saturday, March 12, 2022, at 2 pm at 2711 Lowesville Rd, Arrington, VA. In lieu of flowers, contributions can be made to the Jeffrey A. Farley Scholarship at Washington State Community College, 710 Colegate Dr. Marietta, OH 45750.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Madison Heights, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit obituaries.tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Jeffrey's life with a short message, photo or video!
Jeffrey does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021