Obituaries » Jeffrey Allen Anderson
Jeffrey Allen Anderson of Forest, Virginia passed away Monday, November 21, 2022, at the age of 48.
Born in Lynchburg, Virginia on August 21, 1974. He was the son of Shirley Anderson and the late William Anderson Sr.
Jeff was always smiling and laughing. He loved being surrounded by his family and close friends. He knew just how to make everyone smile, even on their bad days. We are gonna miss his humor and light.
In addition to his father, he was preceded in death by his sister Jennifer Pendleton.
Jeffrey is survived by his loving wife, Amy Anderson; children, Alex Garnier, Jessica Mays (James), Caitlin Anderson, and Haley Anderson; grandson, Sawyer Mays; brother, Dave Anderson (Misty); nieces and nephew, Shae Pendleton, David Anderson III, and Caila Anderson; and numerous other family members and friends.
Visitation will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Monday, November 28, 2022, at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg. A celebration of Jeffrey’s life will be held at 11 a.m. Tuesday, November 29, 2022, in the chapel of Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Jeffrey Allen 's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021