Obituaries » Jeffrey Allen King
Jeffrey Allen King
Jeffrey Allen King Sr., 61, of Lynchburg, Virginia passed away on May 2, 2023. He was the son of the late Ray Venison Sifers and Della Louise Sifers
Jeffrey’s parents were members of Harvest Baptist Church. He enjoyed being surrounded by his children and grandchildren as much as he could. Jeffrey was a loving husband, father, and grandfather. He enjoyed cooking, watching sports, and westerns. He always spoke about wanting to go fishing more. Jeffrey was a dedicated worker and always took pride in being a hard worker.
Jeffrey is survived by his wife of 35 years; Deborah Ann Twining; sons, Thomas Board, Robert Twining, Jeffrey King Jr.; daughters, Theresa Johnston, Melanie Mays, Brandy King, Debbie King; as well as 20 beautiful grandchildren. In addition, he is survived by his sister Tina Janney.
A visitation will be held on Friday, May 12 at 1:00pm at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg. A memorial service will follow at 2:00pm at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynching with Pastor Butch Hammed officiating.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to Tharp Funeral Home of Lynchburg, VA using this link:
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Jeffrey Allen's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.