Obituaries » Jennifer Marie Perham
Jennifer Marie Perham, 35, of Lynchburg passed away Friday, February 4, 2022.
Jennifer was born on January 8, 1987, in Lynchburg a daughter of the late James Edwin Perham and Betty Lou Johnson Perham of Lynchburg. In addition to her mother, she is survived by two brothers; Roger Drumheller (Crystal) of Elliottsburg, PA, and Dale Drumheller (Tiffany) of Lovingston, VA, numerous nieces and nephews; Daniel, Olivia, Brandon, Nicholas, and Ryan Drumheller, and Cade and Gabriella Grimm.
The family will receive friends from 5:00 until 7:00 p.m. Thursday, February 10, 2022, at Tharp Funeral Home Lynchburg.
A Celebration of Jennifer’s Life will be held at 10:00 a.m. Friday, February 11, 2022, in the chapel of Tharp Funeral Home with Pastor Duane Gregory officiating. Interment will follow at Fort Hill Memorial Park.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Jennifer's life with a short message, photo or video!
Jennifer does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021