Obituaries » Jennifer Sue Chapa
Jennifer was born in Appalachia, a town in Wise County, VA.
She was preceded in death by her mother Josephine Noble Childress. She left behind her father, Kenneth Childress. One loving son, Shannon Terry of Lynchburg. Two beautiful daughters, Kallie Eubanks of Lynchburg, and Ashley Terry of Lynchburg. Two brothers, Jeff and Jack Caudill.
Jennifer was a loving mother with a good sense of humor, and a beautiful smile that can light up a room. She had a heart of gold, and her kindness will always be remembered. She was a
grandmother of 12 beautiful grandchildren, and will truly be missed.
She went to Sandusky Middle School, E. C. Glass High School, and also College for Photography where she ended up on The National Dean’s List in 1980-81. Jennifer was a very smart individual. Her funeral will be on Friday the November 12, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. at Tharp Funeral Home at 220 Breezewood Drive Lynchburg, VA 24502. Her son Shannon will be having a celebration of life party at his home for family and friends after the service. The address is 598 Leesville rd. APT:B Lynchburg, VA 24502.
Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Jennifer Sue's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021