Obituaries » Jerome Peaches Calloway
Jerome Peaches Calloway, of Forest, peacefully transitioned to heaven on Thursday, July 29, 2021, following many years of battling cancer. Born December 18, 1958, he was preceded in death by his mother, Lizzie Calloway; father, Harvey Meadows; a son, Lamont Calloway; and a daughter, Elizabeth Banks.
He is survived by his wife, Janice Calloway; son, Ronald Banks “RJ”; four brothers, Sherman Calloway, Sr. (Dianne), Herman Calloway (Mary), Alfonza Calloway (Stacie), and Harvey Calloway, Jr.; five sisters, Mattie Hall (Alfred, Sr.), Virginia Brown, Ruth Calloway, Denise Callaway, Vanessa Callaham; and a host of nieces, nephews, and grandchildren.
A graveside service will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 3, 2021, at Oak Mountain Cemetery, with Pastor Jay Logan officiating.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit obituaries.tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Jerome's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021