Obituaries » Jesse Carl Gaines
Jesse Carl Gaines Jr. of Forest past away unexpectedly on Friday, January 21st 2022.
He was born to Jesse Carl Gaines Sr. and Martha P. Gaines of Lynchburg.
Jesse is survived by his wife of 52 years; Doris C. Gaines, three children: Wendy G. Walkup(Kevin), Shawn P. Gaines(Monica), Dameon K. Gaines(Tracey), nine grandchildren and one sister: Bonnie Cofer(Marshall).
Jesse was a veteran of the Navy and was retired from Verizon Telephone Company. A private memorial will be held for the immediate family at a later date.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Jesse's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021