Obituaries » John Charles McVey
John Charles “Jack” McVey, 91, of Hardy, Va., passed away Wednesday, August 24, 2022.
He was born Oct 22, 1930, in Huron S.D., to the late Vern McVey and Hazel Elliff McVey. In addition to his parents, Jack was predeceased by his wife Jackie and his granddaughter, Erin Michelle Lohr.
Jack is survived daughters, Leslie Schreiber (Bobby) and Diane Lohr (David); grandchildren, Courtney Schreiber, Kimberly Rubino (Dale), Stephanie Spicuzza (Robert), and John Lohr (Jenny); great-grandchildren, Jack Rubino, Brody Rubino, Logan Lohr and Wyatt Lohr.
He will be interred at Pinelawn Memorial Park in Pinehurst.
Tharp Funeral Home, SML is assisting the family. To send condolences, visit www.tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate John's life with a short message, photo or video!
John does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021