Obituaries » John Fletcher Osteen
John Fletcher Osteen,94, of, Lynchburg, died Friday, June 24, 2022. He was born on July 22, 1927, in Columbus, Georgia.
He is survived by his son, J. Michael Osteen and wife, Gail; daughter, Nancy Marie Oberley and husband, Russell; grandson, Jeremy Oberley; granddaughter, Maisie Bruce Osteen; sister-in-law, Retha Osteen and numerous nieces and nephews.
He was Vice President and Engineer for Dacam Corporation. He also worked with the visually handicapped in the Lynchburg area for 12 years and was an active member of Peakland Baptist Church.
Peakland Baptist Church will hold a memorial service at 10 a.m. on Saturday, September 10, 2022, to celebrate his life. Interment will be in the Columbarium at Peakland Baptist Church.
Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate John Fletcher's life with a short message, photo or video!
John Fletcher does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021