Obituaries » Joseph D. Hale
Joseph Douglas Hale, 54, of Big Island passed away peacefully at his home on Tuesday, June 1, 2021. He was the loving husband of Lori Jo Honaker Hale.
Born in Iceland on November 17, 1966, he was a son of Marie Frances Flowers Hale and the late Lyle Douglas Hale, Jr.
In addition to his wife, Lori, Joseph is survived by his children: Cody James Hale, Scarlet Rae Hale Erb and her husband, William Lacy Erb, Jr., Zachary Dale Eugene Hale, Dylan Joseph Hale; brother: David Leonard Hale and his wife, Stephanie; sister: Rebecca Marie Pribble and her husband, Paul and two grandchildren: William Lacy Erb, III. And Charlee Grace Rose Erb.
Joseph loved to fish and play with his dog and best friend Bella. He loved spending time with his grandson, William whom he called Bubba Bear and in return William called Joseph, Boppa.
A memorial service will be held at a later date.
Tharp Funeral Home and Crematory is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Joseph's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021