Obituaries » Joseph L. Capps
Joseph Lindsay Capps, 53, of Bedford, passed away on Sunday, June 6, 2021. He was the loving husband, of Patricia Lee Steele Capps.
Born in Greensboro, North Carolina on October 25, 1967, he was a son of the late William Capps and Pauline Conner Capps. He is also preceded in death by his daughter: Lindsay Renea Capps.
In addition to Patricia, Joseph is survived by three sons: Joseph Michael (Brittany) Capps, Travis Conner, Gary (Kayla) Parks; daughter: Melissa (Travis) Parks; grandchildren: Alijah Bugg, Jeremiah, Kayden, Camden and Kingston Capps, Emily, Gracie, Gary and Gage Parks, Haley and Travis Hall; brothers: David (Yvonne) Capps, Ray (Loretta) Capps, Marcus Capps and Fiancée Dana; sister: Rochelle Capps and stepsister, Donna, Leslie and stepbrother, Robert.
Joseph was a big fan of the Carolina Panthers, and he had a strong faith in Jesus. He was employed with Southern Air.
A graveside service will be held Thursday, June 10, 2021, at 1:00 pm in Cedar Lawn Memorial Park conducted by the Rev. Troy Mays. The family will receive friends at Tharp Funeral Home, Bedford, Wednesday, June 9, 2021, from 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Joseph's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021