Obituaries » Joyce Pearl Thalke Gloudemans
Joyce Pearl Thalke Gloudemans, 82, of Lynchburg, passed away peacefully Friday, January 28, 2022, surrounded by her family. She was the wife of the late James Robert Gloudemans.
She was born on April 20, 1939, in Milwaukee, Wisc. She retired as a 20 year educator at Dunbar Middle School.
She is survived by five children: J.R., David, Liz, John, and Julie; and seven grandchildren: Alexandria, Samantha, Nicole, Walker, Andy, Brooke, and Ethan.
In lieu of flowers, please consider making donations to St. Joseph’s Indian School (www.stjo.org).
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Joyce's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021