Obituaries » June Daugherty Alderson
A memorial service will be held at 11:00 a.m. at Beulah Baptist Church on Saturday, October 30, 2021, with the Reverend Dr. Dennis Hollinsworth officiating. The family will receive friends following the service at the church.
Share your Memorial with Family & Friends
June Daugherty Alderson, 97 Lynchburg died on October 26, 2021, at her home.
Born in Morley, Colorado, on August 23, 1924, the daughter of the late Walter and Rose Daugherty.
She was the director of Human Resources for K-Mart for 29 years and a longtime member of Beulah Baptist Church. June was a former member of the Eastern Star and The Women of The Moose Chapter 715.
June is survived by, her brother, Richard Daugherty and wife, Debra., her niece, Julie Quarles, three nephews and their wives, Steve Daugherty (Tammy), Scott Daugherty (Grace) and Robert Daugherty (Lisa).
In addition to her parents, she was also preceded in death by her brothers Robert Daugherty, John Daugherty and Dal Daugherty.
A memorial service will be held at 11:00 a.m. at Beulah Baptist Church on Saturday, October 30, 2021, with the Reverend Dr. Dennis Hollinsworth officiating.
The family will receive friends following the service at the church.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Celebrate June Daugherty's life with a short message, photo or video!
June Daugherty does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021