Obituaries » Justin Shane Howard
Justin Shane Howard
Justin Shane Howard, 48, of Amherst passed away Tuesday, March 7, 2023. He was the husband of Amy Cobb Howard.
Justin was born in Lynchburg, January 20, 1975, a son of Robert Howard and Sybil Fariss Nicely, and his stepfather Donnie Nicely. In addition to his wife and parents, he is survived by a son Cody Howard, daughter Logan Howard, brother Jackie Howard, foster-sister Mary Ford, sister-in-law Tina Howard, and two close friends Brent Childress and Vinny Barbour.
The family will hold a private memorial service at a later date.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Justin Shane's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.