Obituaries » Kathleen Ethel Wise
Kathleen Ethel Wise of Forest, Virginia, went home to be with the Lord in her home, surrounded by her family, on January 8, 2022.
Born on August 27, 1945, in Point Pleasant, New Jersey, Kathleen was the daughter of the late Walter Leroy Morris and Nancy Ann Mehler Morris.
Kathleen’s life was a love song, a duet sung with her husband, Joseph John Wise III; the melody written for their lives by God; music that was the foundation of who she was.
Kathleen Wise loved Jesus and lived each day for the glory of God. Her life was an act of worship. Hers is a legacy of love.
She found joy in everyday moments; she nurtured. She grew things… loving to garden in lives and in nature.
She loved her husband, her family, her friends, her church and most of all her God and Savior Jesus Christ.
She is survived by her husband of 55 years,
her 11 children and their spouses, her 21 grandchildren, her 5 great grandchildren, her brother, sister-in-law, nieces and nephews.
The Celebration of Life for beloved wife, Kathleen Wise, will be at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at
Love & Truth Community Church.
A Celebration Luncheon will immediately follow.
Flowers are welcome.
If you would like to make a donation, memorial contributions may be made in memory of Kathleen Wise to
Love & Truth Community Cafe (one of the gardens in which Kathy sowed).
Write checks payable to:
Love & Truth Community Church
3135 Fort Ave, Lynchburg, VA 24501
The Celebration of Life for beloved wife, Kathleen Wise, will be at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at Love & Truth Community Church. A Celebration Luncheon will immediately follow.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Kathleen's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021