Obituaries » Kayden Sade Addato
In lieu of flowers the family request contributions for Kayden's services be made to Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg, VA.
Share your Memorial with Family & Friends
Kayden Sade Addato filled our lives with love and laughter from 2/18/1992 to 7/14/2022. Though his life was short, he lived everyday true to himself and encouraged others to do the same. He never was afraid to share about his short comings and personal problems, knowing that his experience can help others. Kayden will always be remembered for his infectious smile and laugh, being an amazing cat dad, and his love of music, especially the violin and the love and affection that he showed his family, friends, and his community. Kayden was a proud Trans man and advocate; his loss will be deeply grieved in the LGBTQ+ and recovery communities.
Kayden is survived by his loving partners, Lauren and Dyllan; sister Michelle; brother Tyrone; many nieces, nephews, and cousins; grandmother Patricia and husband Michael; an aunt Karen and son Dylan; and chosen family Gabby and Pete.
His strength, courage and authenticity inspired all who knew him. May his memory be a blessing and his tenacious spirit continue to be an inspiration. Please join us for a celebration of life, on July 30th 2022 at 12 pm at Church of the Covenant, 4415 Boonsboro Rd Lynchburg VA 24503
Celebrate Kayden Sade's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021