Obituaries » Keith Daniel Ramsey
Keith Daniel Ramsey
Keith Daniel Ramsey, 58, of Madison Heights, Virginia, was welcomed into his Savior’s arms on September 13, 2022, after a long, courageous battle with cancer.
Keith was born in Lynchburg, Virginia, on August 18, 1964. He worked for The Kroger Company for 38 years. Keith attended Thomas Road Baptist Church and enjoyed following NASCAR and Liberty University basketball, smoking pork BBQ, and taking Disney trips with family and friends.
Keith is preceded in death by his father, Ted Ramsey.
Keith is survived by his loving wife of 31 years, Glenda, as well as their children, Justin and Jillian Ramsey. In addition to his wife and children, he is survived by his mother, Joyce Ramsey, mother-in-law, Elois Jennings; brothers, Kyle Ramsey and wife, Valerie, and Trevor Ramsey and wife, Brenda; sister-in-law, Teresa Thomas and husband, Eric; nephews and nieces: Hannah, Simon, and Ethan Ramsey and Bailey, Parker, and Berkleigh Thomas; uncles and aunts: Jewel Crouch; Fay May; Kenneth Lee and wife, Rachel; Becky Cox and husband, Mike; Nancy Tomlin and husband, Roger; Roger Lee and wife, Michelle; and Edna Morcom; as well as many cherished cousins.
A graveside service will be held at Meade Cemetery on Friday, September 16, 2022, at 3:00 p.m. Pastor Jonathan Falwell of Thomas Road Baptist Church will be officiating.
In lieu of flowers, please consider a memorial contribution to Samaritan’s Purse: Operation Christmas Child.
Psalm 91:1 “Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.”
Tharp Funeral Home, Madison Heights is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Keith Daniel's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.