Obituaries » Kenneth William Eaton
Share your Memorial with Family & Friends
Kenneth William Eaton, 93, died on May 20, 2021
Kenneth was born March 4, 1928 in Gardner, MA the son of the late Everett Geroge and Geraldine Dorothy Eaton. He was preceded in death by his wife Elizabeth “Betty” Eaton, a son Kenneth D. Eaton, a grandson Jon Stephen Leotti, four brothers Everett T. Eaton, Roger C. Eaton, Robet J. Eaton, Richard E. Eaton, and two sisters, Barbara D. Eaton, and Helen E. Babcock.
Kenneth enlisted in the U.S. Army, March 5, 1946. He served with the 1st Army 16th Division Army Occupation – Germany (1946-1949) Det#4 (Cas Det) 1170th ASU (1950; Honorably Discharged; WWII and Korea Veteran.
Kenneth later went on to be a custodian for the Town of Rowley, MA for the school and library. When he retired in 2004, he took on a security position at Castle Hill on the Crane Estate until his move to Virginia to be near family.
He is survived by two daughters: Dorothy E. Mitchell (Michael) and Cynthia A. Leotti (John), a son Dean R. Eaton all of Lynchburg. Also six grandchildren, six great grandchildren, many nieces and nephews along with two brothers, David C. and Doug E. Eaton and two sisters, Marguerite L. Eaton and Roaslie A. Tallman (Gordon).
Memorial contributions may be made to Gideon’s International at: www.gideons.org
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Celebrate Kenneth William's life with a short message, photo or video!
Kenneth William does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021