Obituaries » Kimberly Witt Snyder
A memorial service officiated by the Pastor Jonathan Falwell will be held at 2:00 PM, Sunday, January 30th, 2022, at Tharp Funeral Home, 220 Breezewood Drive, Lynchburg, VA 24502. The family will receive friends following the service.Click here to watch the Livestream of Kimberly's Celebration of Life.
Share your Memorial with Family & Friends
Kimberly Witt Snyder, 49, passed away on Friday, January 21st, 2022, at the University of Virginia Medical Center. Born in Bedford, VA, on March 11th, 1972, she was the daughter of Roy and Patricia Witt.
She is survived by her husband Dale Snyder, and mother, Patricia Witt; three children Devin Grubbs, Ryan Grubbs and Jasmine Monroe and husband Montana; sister Bonnie Campbell, brother David Witt and wife Tiffany; brother-in-law Raymond Snyder and wife Grace; grandchild, Justin Monroe; nephews and niece, Amber, Tabatha, Gracie, Mason, Nova, and Claire. Kim was preceded in death by her father Roy and her late first husband Kevin Grubbs.
A memorial service officiated by the Pastor Jonathan Falwell will be held at 2:00 PM, Sunday, January 30th, 2022, at Tharp Funeral Home, 220 Breezewood Drive, Lynchburg, VA 24502. The family will receive friends following the service.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests memorial donations be made to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Celebrate Kimberly's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021