Obituaries » Kimberly Sue Barksdale
Kimberly Sue Barksdale, 59, of Lynchburg passed away Sunday, November 12, 2022. She was the wife of William “Tom” Barksdale.
Kim was born on December 3, 1962, in Lansing, Michigan, a daughter of the late Clarence Hoaglin and Barbara Ryan Hoaglin of Lansing, MI. Kim worked as the Customer Service Manager for Walmart.
In addition to her husband and mother, she is survived by two sisters; Gayle Hoaglin of MI, Christine Glasgow of MI; her sons, Shea Moore (and family) of MI, Ryan Moore of MI, Cody Moore (and family) of MI; daughters, Michelle Moore, Kayla Moore (and family) of VA, Alicia Barksdale of VA; sons Jarrett Barksdale (and family) of VA, Cordell Barksdale of VA; daughter Brittney Young (and family) of VA; and sister-in-law Cathy (and family) of NC.
The family will hold a private memorial service at a later date.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Kimberly Sue's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021