Obituaries » Lakisha McCrimmon
Lakisha Stacey McCrimmon, 38, of Lynchburg, Virginia passed away peacefully on March 25, 2023 at Lynchburg General Hospital.
She was born on April 21, 1984 to Nancy Simmons and the late Larry McCrimmon. She was raised by Ann Maria Brown and the late Rev. McGlenard Brown, Sr. from the age of ten as their very own. Stacey completed her education at Rustburg High School and later moved on to work at Lynchburg Sheltered Industries for many years where she made many friends and memories.
Stacey was a member of Mt. Zion Baptist Church. She enjoyed spending time with family, laughing, doing puzzles, and watching gameshows.
In addition to her mother, Stacey is survived by her mother Ann Maria Brown, sister Christine McCrimmon, nephew Cameron McCrimmon, loving members of the Brown, Reeves and Evans families and a host of other relatives and friends.
In addition to her father Larry, Stacey was preceded in death by Rev. McGlenard Brown, Sr.
A memorial service will be held on Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 12:00pm at Tharp Funeral Home, Chapel. A visitation will be held one hour prior to the service beginning at 11:00am.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Lakisha's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.